Thursday, December 16, 2010

Socky Monkey for Miss Strawberry Shortcake




Im at the point where I love making different things - sweaters, hats, gloves, tops, scarves. Every new project presents a new challenge. For Christmas, I wanted to make something for Muh Man's neice - Miss Strawberry Shortcake. I could have made her another cute hat since she adores hats - but I figured a toy would be really fun. Plus, Olive Oyl, a co-worker and very good friend recently made a lovely sock monkey that she pranced around at work in the most adorable way. Hence the inspiration. Here are some fun pictures -


 Some more pictures of the in progress socky monkey:



For more technical details visit my ravelry page

What is Miss Strawberry Shortcake's reaction to her socky monkey you ask? Check it out on this video!

2 comments: