Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Love just one thing? I surely do!

So, since I am currently visiting my family in India, my knitting has taken a bit of a hiatus. I am slowly but surely working on my wisp scarf but making very little progress. In the meantime, Im keeping myself busy with my adorable doggy and lovely, entertaining family. Yesterday, my sister was showing me some recent advertisements that have been made in India and I came across one that was way too funny not to blog about. Check it out -


This advertisement totally reminds me of me. And I had to laugh so hard when I watched it. I must say that a majority of Indian advertisements are funny, witty and clever - unlike some ads I have watched in the States. Maybe it is a perception thing - I dont know if a non-India finds this ad funny - all I know is that I surely do!

3 comments:

  1. I know! And I think the lady in the ad is excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i found another great blogger today...clicked in here from your shister's blog :)

    Saw and loved all your knitting and this ad is just so funny...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Sangeeta! You totally made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete